I think it's a great Idea to support divorced or about to be divorced women...who knows, maybe men too!
The first Question that comes to mind whenever i hear someone saying that they're thinking about divorce or filing for divorce is WHY!
In my opinion it's a life changing step that has to be weighed realistically putting in mind - consciously - the pros and cons especially if kids are involved.
So, here's my list of legitimate reasons in my opinion:
- Abuse: constant moral abuse / physical abuse
- Hate: my test for that one is: If you wish you were dead the moment you hear his keys turn in the door!
- Drugs : Master of disaster
- Homosexuality turn ons/ practices
- Doesn't provide for his kids ( it's always a sign of more sever cheapness )
- Dead In bed ( In case you're not frigid )
Well, I can go on forever till i end up with the most famous reason to call the whole thing off: You say tomato...he says Oo6ah :D
Never mind girls just trying to lighten up 'cause I started to get a lil' bit anxious.
Please feel free to add...
Bottom line is: Make sure you didn't think of divorce because your not so loving friend fueled you against him or because your best friend is enjoying the Mercedes her husband gave her...That would be a lame answer to the question WHY...and that ain't worth splitting your kids' heart.
In my case, It wasn't just one reason of the mentioned above and that's WHY I stood up against EVERYBODY I know - except for my mom to be accurate - and said NO, I won't take it.
But that's another story....